Call for Papers
ARITH 2022 welcomes submissions of conference papers (less than 8 pages in the IEEE CS Conference format) describing recent scientific advances related to computer arithmetic. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference, and included in the conference proceedings and in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Foundations of computer arithmetic: emerging number systems and their applications, novel arithmetic algorithms and their analysis and applications.
- Efficient, low-power, or high-performance novel implementations of computer arithmetic in software and hardware: integer or floating-point operations, elementary and special functions, multiple-precision computing, interval arithmetic, finite field arithmetic, etc.
- Novel floating-point algorithms, properties of floating-point arithmetic in emerging domains and applications.
- Computer arithmetic in emerging standards, high-level languages, and compilers.
- Test, verification, formal proof, computer aided design (CAD) automation and fault/error-tolerance for computer arithmetic implementations.
- New arithmetic paradigms, architectures and implementations for emerging technologies, for FPGAs or configurable logic, and for non-conventional computing systems.
- New arithmetic paradigms and architectures for specific application domains such as cryptography, security, Internet-of-Things, neural networks, deep learning, signal processing, computer graphics, multimedia, computer vision, high-performance computing, finance, etc., and emerging application domains.
- Inexact and stochastic arithmetic algorithms, architectures and applications.
Detailed submission procedures to be announced.
Submission deadline: April 24, 2022